Background

January 22, 2011

Disney Princess Party



Earlier on in the week, I posted upcoming events. One of them was the Disney Princess Party at your local Disney Store. Well I drove about an hour to the closest Disney Store which was at an Outlet Mall. No luck. That location stopped participating in special events. Luckily it was only about 11:00 am, which meant I had plenty of time to drive to the next closest Disney Store. I only had to drive about another 20 minutes from where I was currently at to make it to the next session at 12:30 pm.

When we got there, it was about 11:30 am, and there were A BUNCH of parents with little girls! I waited for them to finish to ask how much time in advance we would be able to wait to participate in the following session. The sweet Sales Associate said that people had been calling in all morning! The session before, parents and princesses had been waiting in line an hour before the first session.

So here I am thinking, "Great....there's going to be so many people here with little girls running around. It's going to be a mad house!" But to my surprise, the crowd was fairly small. I think the games that were played could have been more age appropriate for the younger children, but overall, my DD had fun!

No comments: